This Fish Exotica is healthy and nutritious. Made from fish fillets and refreshing ingredients.
Time: 13 mins.
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 ounces ginger, fresh, chopped finely
4 dory fish fillets
8 pcs lemongrass, chopped finely
4 fresh red chilies, chopped finely
2 teaspoons sugar
4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped finely
1. Prepare your steamer in advance for the fillets.
2. Over moderate heat; bring the water to a boil and heat the oil in a wok.
3. Fry the ginger together with red chilies and lemongrass until fragrant, for a minute or two.
4. Add Hoisin sauce and then add the sugar; stir well and bring everything together to a boil. Use to coat fish then place in the prepared steamer for 6 to 8 minutes.
5. Squeeze limes on top of the fish fillets.
6. Garnish the dish with some coriander leaves.
7. Serve immediately with some white rice on side.
Originally posted 2020-05-08 23:08:07.