Malaysian Lime and Coconut Swordfish
An outstanding dish, nutritious and delicious.
Time: 20 minutes
2 tablespoons lemongrass, fresh, peeled, thinly sliced (approximately 1 stalk)
1 garlic clove, peeled
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
½ teaspoon Thai chili paste
2 shallots, peeled
1 ½ pounds swordfish steak (approximately 1” thick)
⅓ cup light coconut milk
1 teaspoon lime juice, fresh
¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat your broiler in advance.
- Combine the entire ingredients (except the cilantro, optional ingredients and the cooking spray) in a food processor; pulse on high settings for a couple of times until chopped coarsely.
- Arrange the fish on the broiler pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
- Evenly spread ½ cup of the shallot mixture over the fish.
- Broil until fish flakes easily, for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the fish with the leftover shallot mixture; garnished with the lemon wedges and cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Originally posted 2021-05-08 22:55:10.