Potato Rice with Prawns
This is a brilliant fried rice recipe. Super delicious and easy to prepare.
Time: 1 hr.
12 shelled prawns
1 cup basmati rice
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 dash white pepper powder
2 fried garlic cloves
2 stalks spring onions
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Steam the rice for 20 to 25 minutes; ensure that the rice is neither too soggy nor too water.
- Once done, fluff well using the chopsticks.
- Now, steam the salted potato wedges for 20 to 25 minutes as well, until done.
- When done, let them marinate in the soya sauce, olive oil and dash of white pepper.
- Add oil to the wok; add potatoes and then the rice followed by the prawns and a dash of pepper.
- Once done, add in the fried chopped spring onions and chopped garlic.
- Just before serving; give everything a final check.
Originally posted 2020-05-08 23:13:43.