Sweetlip Fillets with Tamarind
Healthy, nutritious and tangy. You will enjoy every bite.
Time: 20 mins.
3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
2.2 pounds fish fillet, any of your favorite
½ cup tamarind juice
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon palm sugar, shaved
2 teaspoons ginger, chopped
4 garlic cloves, sliced finely
Green onions and red chili, finely sliced for garnish
1. Over moderate heat in a large saucepan; heat a small amount of oil until hot. Add in your garlic and cook until soft.
2. Add in the fish sauce, teriyaki, sugar, ginger and tamarind liquid; let boil until thickened slightly, for a couple of minutes.
3. Steam the fish fillets until cooked through, for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Coat fish in sauce and garnish with green onion and chili.
5. Serve with a Chinese green vegetable and steamed rice.
Originally posted 2020-05-08 22:59:30.